GoonZu Angel Automation Program
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Support Forum for the G.A.P.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

G.A.A.P GIVE-A-WAY!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

G.A.A.P GIVE-A-WAY!!! Empty
PostSubject: G.A.A.P GIVE-A-WAY!!!   G.A.A.P GIVE-A-WAY!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:22 pm

YUP
With the advent of so many new MMO's out (I beta test many of them and have a few of my favorites, I have said by by to GOONZU. While a good game there are many others out there I like and no longer have time to tinker with the program (or the bot)

So how can you get this source code AND this forum (not sure about the forum yet,, but its a good possibility that i'll let it go as well)

1. must be a player - duh!
2. must be a programmer (any language, just so I know you know wtf your doing and not just out to get the source. i.e. I want someone that has a little pride. (must have some samples to show, with credits somewhere to show you did it, this could be web programing to stand alone programing)

just email iam_riki@yahoo.com subject MUST say "I am interested in GAP" anything else will just go to spam. then based on resume's I will pick someone after the first of the year (first week of january) and you will have the script - and most likely this site.

Thanks to those that have checked it out.
Back to top Go down
http://goonzubot.techno-zone.net

G.A.A.P GIVE-A-WAY!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GoonZu Angel Automation Program :: Announcements-
Jump to: